Friday, July 14, 2017

ATC

HEY - thanks for stopping by ... today I am sharing an ATC (Artist Trading Card) - for those who have not done one it is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches of art !!  And there are thousands of us out there that will trade ... all sorts of groups etc.  Great challenge for the creative mind to put all the thoughts into a small space lol.

WELL - this card I made using my Imagine Design Create stamp sets - Inspirational Quotes and Floral mini.
I stamped white card stock with the same saying over and over again to cover it.  Then I embossed the little flowers with gold, painted some and of course bling in the middle.

ALL this layered, and a touch of die cut leaf.

FOR the display the 4 x 6 black cardstock fit right in this frame - put the ATC on - which really matched the frame colour !!!  Now have this sitting in my craft room. 


and as Pooh used to say - TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment